[Ohio-talk] PROUD PROUD

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:23:39 UTC 2017

And proud you should be! It takes a strong, confident, independent,
resilient and compassionate woman to be doing what she is doing. You have
raised her well. As a parent, we want to protect our children and keep them
safe from harm at every turn. But remember, she has a loving God that
watches over her, just as he watches over you. She is not alone.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
513.886.8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com