[Ohio-talk] Proofreading Messages

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Mon Feb 6 14:54:47 UTC 2017

Hello Cheryl, thank you for your honesty and truth. Sometimes, individuals forget who they are and where they are in their journey. And find it necessary to embarrass or attempt to and beers others V-8 a miss spell the word inappropriate statement wrong number whatever the situation it's unfortunate. But we have to have the strength and the bravery to stand up against it and move forward and not take it personally although sometimes is difficult to let some statements roll off your back sort of speak

Yeah, I love First Lady Michelle Obama's statement when they go low we go high we cannot allow anyone to take us back in time when we want to see the light of our futures. Once we can take the pain and the lack of knowledge or lack of understanding out of the politics we can move on and build a federation
Thank you for standing up and holding the bag of mini
Best regards Dr. Carolyn Peters

Sent from my iPhone