[Ohio-talk] Community Service Speaker at Cuyahoga Chapter Meeting

Vincent Fugate vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:06:22 UTC 2017

Hello,

This is Vince Fugate, and I am interested in what Cheryl Fields has to say,
but I no longer live in the Cuyahoga County.  Could someone please email me
a summary of her presentation, or put me in contact with her.

I was a volunteer at the Cleveland Sight Center for their preschool program
for 2 years, and I am interested in doing something like that again.

Message: 2