[Ohio-talk] Public Square Update

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:43:06 UTC 2017

Good for you! I am calling in a few minites.
I would like to have a meeting, schedueling can be tricky for me.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood