[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Cheryl Fields To Speak At Cuyahoga Chapter Meeting

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 21 22:53:31 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends,

Just a quick note to remind you about our monthly meeting this Saturday, February 25th where Cheryl Fields will speak about getting involved in community service.

Additionally, we will review what Mayor Jackson discussed during our telephone conference call that took place this past Saturday, February 18 and what we can do as individuals and as an organization regarding RTA's transportation budget.

By the way, do you know who represents you?  To find out, go to: .

http://www.ohiohouse.gov/index

I hope to see you there, and come early to enjoy a leisurely breakfast with us.  The Tick Tock Tavern has a breakfast special for $2.75 that includes 2 eggs done any way you want, 2 sausage links or bacon, home fries and toast.

All the Best,
Milena