[Ohio-talk] Fundraising Meeting reminder

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Wed Feb 22 12:53:05 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that we are having a fundraising committee meeting on
Tuesday February 28th at 7:00 pm.  Please bring any ideas and information
that you may have to raise money for the affiliate.  As always, all ideas
are welcome.  We would like to put together a major fundraising event that
we can pull off, so if anyone has any suggestions, please bring them.  Also,
this is an open call to anyone interested in raising money.

The call in information is:

712-775-7031.

And the meeting I.D. is:

786-926-268 #.