[Ohio-talk] [Cinci-nfb] volunteers needed to mann the NFB table at 2017 Braille Challenge in Cincinnati, Ohio on March 3, 2017

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:30:20 UTC 2017

Hi Lisa and all,
I believe that our table will be in the Hospitality Room, which will
be at the Procter Center. The tentative hours listed on the program
are 10:30 AM till 2:00 PM. I will also have a table there to hand out
Guide Dog literature, which my mom will be helping out with. I will
probably be running around that day doing multiple tasks, but I will
come by and help out when I can.
Deanna