[Ohio-talk] NFB Ohio and braille instruction

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 4 02:45:03 UTC 2017

I have recently become aware that braille instruction is not available in
many parts of the state and everyone's answer is Hadley. Hadley is a great
educational option but does not work for everyone. We are the NFB of Ohio
and we say we value braille. I have talked with President Richard Payne and
he supports promoting braille in Ohio. I am looking for people who would be
interested in teaching braille or supporting braille instruction throughout
the state of Ohio. This would be working, primarily, with adults who want
to learn braille. If you are interested in teaching braille or helping
support people who are learning braille please e-mail or call me. Also, if
you are an adult who would be interested in learning braille please let me
know that too. My e-mail address is marianne at denningweb.com and my phone
number is 513-607-6053. Let's spread braille throughout the state of Ohio!

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053