[Ohio-talk] Recreation and leisure committee of NFB Ohio

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Jan 4 02:49:02 UTC 2017

This is my last e-mail of the evening. During the state convention I held a
recreation and leisure meeting. One thing that came out of the meeting was
a need for a committee to address recreation and leisure ideas in Ohio.
This can be anything we do for fun. Some people like organized sports,
others like video games and others enjoy crafts. I just want to know if
there is interested from people in the state to have such a committee. We
will not go any further than gather information at this time. Please e-mail
me at marianne at denningweb.com or call me at 513-607-6053 if you are
interested in this.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA