[Ohio-talk] KNFB Reader Enterprise Defined was RE: FW: A few minutes of your time for KNFB Reader Enterprise

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:49:30 UTC 2017

For those on the list like me who wanted more details about KNFB Reader Enterprise and missed the recent presidential release, I thought I'd post more details about it. Here's the definition from a Cool Blind Tech website:

The KNFB Reader app is now available to distributors at a calculated discount. This version of the app, called KNFB Reader Enterprise, is available under multiple options:

· Site Licenses which can be administered to allow the purchaser to rotate licenses through sequential users
· Bulk purchase for a calculated discount
· Multi-platform packages

That is pasted from this website:

https://coolblindtech.com/knfb-reader-enterprise-is-here/

Alan Lemly