[Ohio-talk] resource for users of Ios devices

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:21:55 UTC 2017

Hello,
Below is a resource I find very helpful and informative.  If you
have additional questions or would like to join the group, please
feel free to contact me off list and I can provide additional
information.  The website is www.ibugtoday.com and although they
are based in Houston, we have members from all over the country
who call in.  You can join the group to gain additional tips on
using the iphone or ipad, or you can sign up to become a mentor.
Again, if you would like additional information, please contact
me offlist.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay