[Ohio-talk] MY ADAP GRANT HAS BEEN APPROVED and on it's WAY!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 16:19:47 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi! I just want everyone on the list that I have been approved for a ADAP $1000 grant to aide me with my fine art career!! I should be receiving a check in 4 - 6 weeks!! Where this will take me have to trust God and wait and see!! Thank NFB Cleveland, Cuyahoga and Ohio for all your support!!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone