[Ohio-talk] Join the Conversation This Evemning

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:23:17 UTC 2017

Hello, The Cleveland chapter would like to thank each of you for
participating this evening via conference call.
Shari Albers provided a great overview of the nfb 2017 legislative
agenda. Sheri made it understandable while expressing how each issue
effects us personally and the importance of each issue for others in
the blind community.
We wish the representatives from Ohio that will travel to the
Washington Seminar safe travels and nuch success!
Walter Mitchel gave a brief overview of Newsline, answered questions
and will provide the information needed to get started or rediscover
nfb Newsline.
We also heard from our own Owen McCafferty about his success in
obtaining a $ 1000.00 grant to continue his art projects.
Congratulations Owen!

Thanks again and we are looking forward to having more interesting
speakers join future conversations, February topic-Unity! Stay tuned
for more details...
William Turner