[Ohio-talk] Join the Conversation This Evemning

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:07:03 UTC 2017

Thank you Cleveland chapter for inviting me. NEWSLINE Ohio is trying to
increase our subscribers and I wish to thank the 216 area code for
representing 45% of the subscribers in Ohio.

I enjoyed attending the meeting and hope to attend again.

Sincerely,
Walter Mitchell
NFB NEWSLINE Registered Ohio Coordinator
(800) 340-8211 ext 101 L2T toll free
(513) 582-8606 Local direct
Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com E-mail

blindness is not what holds you back.