[Ohio-talk] FW: Second Sight News for June 30, 2017

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:48:00 UTC 2017

Judy, this is beautiful . Thanks for sharing... I acctualy tuned into
the fireworks and concert on PBS last night. The music was fantastic
and a friend described the fireworks, awesome. I could hear the
sounds, BOOMS, through the windows, lol! It was great... Cheryl Fields

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood