[Ohio-talk] Are you looking for Barbara's signature Raspberry Truffles? Don't miss this opportunity!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 20:41:20 UTC 2017

Subject: [Nfb-seniors] AUCTION UPDATE!`
The auction is just one week away and we have exciting news.

 For the first time we will be able to accept credit and debit cards.
We want to make this as painless as possible. Of course, we will take
cash and the ever-popular check.

 Along with fabulous gift cards someone will walk away with Barbar
Pierce’s chocolate raspberry truffles.

 See you there.

 Remember to have your items to us by 12:30 on Wednesday, July 12.

 Judy Sanders

 612-375-1625

 ---

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood