[Ohio-talk] ADA Celebration!!! Awesome news!!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 17:06:22 UTC 2017

Just a reminder about tomorrow's ADA Celebration has been finalized!! The woman in charge of this event called to assure me that I have a table and easels!! I'm so excited about this! As they say it doesn't hurt to ask! My table should be by an art mureal that will be set up! I'll be displaying my latest textural paintings and just greeting everyone. I'll be there from 4 to 6pm! Stop by if you can. Lastly I do remember what Richard said about being a representative of NFB well it'll be honor to do that to while I'm there! I may just wear my T shirt so you Ll know it's me!!!! Lol
Pray for me that this turns into a success!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone