[Ohio-talk] Could someone please advise me the best way to move to a new area if your blind.

Vincent Fugate vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 16:10:30 UTC 2017

Could someone please advise me the best way to move to a new area if your
blind.

The reason I am asking this is because I have always relied on sighted help
to move, and every time I do that that I find myself in a bad situation.

I live in Northfield Ohio in Summit county, but I would like to move back
into the Cleveland area.  I'm thinking Parma, or Lakewood might be good
unless someone knows of some place better.  The reason I want to move is
because I'm too isolated in Northfield, there is no good bus line, or
reasonable social and employment opportunities in this area, and I miss my
NFB chapters in Cleveland.

I can cover the expenses of moving, but I'm not sure how to find a good
place on my own.