[Ohio-talk] BELL Donations

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 08:30:13 UTC 2017

Dear Presidents,

 Heather asked me to tell you that We are in the final planning stages for
the 2017 NFB Ohio BELL academy. I am writing to ask for donations for this
year's program. We have already had some donations from individuals and
chapters throughout the Ohio affiliate but we could always use more! No
donation is too small. Any support chapters or divisions can give would be
much appreciated. Please remember this is all for the children, the future
of our Federation.

If your chapter or division would like to make a cash contribution please
contact Sharie Ruth. If you would like to donate physical items such as
paper products or breakfast food etc. please contact me at this email
address or by cell at 614-962-1333.

Thank you all in advance for your support of the Ohio BELL program.

Best regards,

Heather Leiterman

2017 bell coordinator

Heather Leiterman