[Ohio-talk] Cuyahoga chapter meeting info

Jessica Snyder mr.mattielab at outlook.com
Sun Jun 4 13:58:01 UTC 2017

Hello,
Can someone from the Cuyahoga chapter e-mail me off list info about your meetings? I was active in the Buffalo Ny chapter and on their state board. I moved back to Ohio in Jan 2016 but quickly began a graduate degree. Now that is over I would like to become involved with the Ohio affiliate and would like to start attending local meetings.
Thank you

Jessica Snyder
National Association of Guide Dog Users board member and social media chair