[Ohio-talk] Susan Turner

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 20:42:23 UTC 2017

June 22, 1PM, attend this one-hour e-seminar geared to those seeking federal
employment. This is a live briefing with detailed guidance on how those with
disabilities can apply and be considered for Federal jobs based on a special
hiring authority, "Schedule A." You will learn eligibility and documentation
requirements, specific steps on how to apply, and where you can go for more
information. For questions about these virtual sessions, please email
outreach at opm.gov <mailto:outreach at opm.gov>
Register here: https://hru.gov/Studio_Recruitment/Virtual_Session.aspx?vs=5