[Ohio-talk] In need of a room for national conference in Orlando

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 12 22:14:28 UTC 2017

Are they male or female?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carolyn
Peters via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 5:26 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carolyn Peters <drcarolyn-peters at att.net>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] In need of a room for national conference in Orlando

In FB, Ohio affiliate members, I have members in need of a room for the
national conference at the Rosen shingle Creek, In Orlando Florida.
If anyone, has reserved a room and cannot attend the conference, for
whatever reason. Please contact me as soon as possible, we would love to
have your room. I can be reached at 937-343-5457 or you can reach me at
937-657-5134.
Would like to hear from you very very soon.
Thank you.
Dr. Carolyn Peters, president
Miami Valley chapterrr

Sent from my iPhone