[Ohio-talk] Braille Music

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 17:45:27 UTC 2017

Hi all. I'm asking on behalf of a high school student in the Cincinnati area if anyone who knows Braille music would be able to work with her on it one-on-one. She is particularly interested in choral music and is finding participating in her school's choir challenging. I recommended the Hadley Braille music course to her but she is looking for more one-on-one help rather than just the self-study. It also seems like she has benefited from in-person instruction in the past and is trying to set that up again. If you know Braille music and would be willing to help her through the Hadley course and some sight reading skills, (I suggested that she use the course as a guide), please let me know. Thanks.
Kaiti Shelton