[Ohio-talk] Jobs] Only 5 Seats Left! Don't Miss Your Chance to Attend the Employment committees 1st Etiquette Dinner!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 03:00:01 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bobbi Pompey via
Jobs
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 9:44 PM
To: Karl Martin Adam via Nabs-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>; Dick Davis via Jobs
<jobs at nfbnet.org>; David Andrews via rehab <rehab at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bobbi Pompey <pompey2010 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Jobs] Only 5 Seats Left! Don't Miss Your Chance to Attend the
Employment committees 1st Etiquette Dinner!

Hello my federation family!

There are only 5 seats left for "Winning Them Over with Professionalism and
Poise" the Etiquette Dinner presented by the NFB Employment Committee. Do
not miss your chance to learn the tips and tricks of proper dining
etiquette. All who attend are sure to leave more professional, more poised,
and more polished than they entered.

The dinner will be held on July 10th at 5:30pm in the Cafe Osceola
restaurant within the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando FL. To reserve
your seat, simply complete the attached form and e-mail it to me at
bobbipompey at gmail.com. You can also find the menu for the evening on the
form.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, and I look forward
to seeing your face in the crowd next month!

With love,

Bobbi A. L. Pompey, Member
Employment Committee
National Federation of the Blind
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is
faced" James Baldwin