[Ohio-talk] Braille Music

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 16:53:28 UTC 2017

Hi Lisa and all,

This student used to work on Braille music with Paula but has not since her retirement. They were initially asking me to step in but seemed interested in finding someone local once I mentioned I wil be moving to Cleveland soon. From what they have told me they are still working on recognizing different rhythmic values (half notes, eighth notes, etc) so it sounds like they recognize pitches but not rhythms or other symbols fluently yet.

Kaiti Shelton