[Ohio-talk] Reminder: Free Dental Care Available

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 20 08:41:18 UTC 2017

Greetings Friends,

This announcement came from Cudell Snippets, a neighborhood newsletter I
receive regularly.  Although this applies to the Greater Cleveland Area, I
thought it would be of interest to anyone who happens to be in town this Friday and/or Saturday.

FREE DENTAL CARE FOR ALL
On Friday, June 23rd and Saturday, June 24th, Medworks, a local healthcare nonprofit, will host a
large-scale dental clinic that will provide 100% free dental care to more
than 1,000 medically underserved patients at the Cleveland Convention Center.

Dental care is the #1 unmet health need for children and low-income adults in
Ohio. With 600 professional medical and support volunteers, Medworks will
offer dental exams, cleanings, extractions, and temporary partials for adults
and sealants for children. All services are free of charge. There are no
qualifications or requirements to receive care. All are welcome.

Medworks will not be accepting appointments for this clinic. Patients will be
seen first come, first served until we reach capacity.

Please feel free to share and spread the word in your communities, with your
friends, families and neighbors to help  reach as many in need as possible.

For more information or to attend, volunteer or support the Medworks Dental
Clinic visit
www.medworksusa.org/dental,

contact Medworks at
info at medworksusa.org