[Ohio-talk] Fwd: [Community-service] Join us on 6/25 for the #ShiningInService: All about the @NFB_CSD at #NFB17 Confrence call.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:50:55 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind
Community Service Division via Community-Service"
<community-service at nfbnet.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:05:36 -0600
Subject: [Community-service] Join us on 6/25 for the
#ShiningInService: All about the @NFB_CSD at #NFB17 Confrence call.
To: Community Service Discussion List <community-service at nfbnet.org>
Cc: "Darian Smith, President, National Federation of the Blind
Community Service Division" <president at nfbcommunityservice.org>

Just a reminder that next Sunday at 8PM Eastern time we will be having
a conference call talking about all the things we will be up to at
this years national convention.
 Bring yourselves, bring your friends, bring your chapter members,
bring your canes and guide  dogs too!
 We are  bringing the service, the  inspiration, the music and the
bling (you need to come to hear about that last part *smile*)