[Ohio-talk] [Jobs] FW: Accessibility engineering roles at Uber

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 20:08:19 UTC 2017

There are many employment opportunities that are coming into the Employment Committee every day.  If you are seeking or know of a blind person who is looking for great opportunities, please pass it on that the NFB Employment Committee is making every effort to push for competitive employment for you and them.

Suzanne

FYI