[Ohio-talk] information I need

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 08:06:39 UTC 2017

I need these people to email me contact information so if you know them
please help out.

OH          Akers                    Dustin   Columbus            no data no
data

OH          Felton                   Mark     Tiffin      no data no data

OH          Steward               Pamela Tiffin      no data no data

Richard Payne,  President

937-396-5573or 937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back