[Ohio-talk] information I need

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 22:58:50 UTC 2017

Dustin is Carol's son and I am sure he does not have contact information. The other two people I've never heard of they may be friends of Joe Majors. I can look more into this when I get home and have access to my data. I get home next week.

Warmly,
Rachel Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
Rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.