[Ohio-talk] PIGGEST RAFFLE EVER!

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 04:19:39 UTC 2017

Hello NFBO! This email is to let you know that our organization's name has
been posted on the Piggest Raffle Ever website www.piggestraffle.com

You may begin promoting this website via email, newsletter, social media,
etc. asking our donors to "buy pigs" on behalf of the National Federation of
the Blind of Ohio. As in the past, the cost of one pig is $5 and for every
pig purchased for our charity, we will receive 100% of the donation.

The Fundraising Committee has decided that $4 of the proceeds of the Piggest
Raffle Ever will provide convention assistance for our upcoming national
convention in Orlando! Also, as an added incentive, each chapter or
division, will receive $1 for every pig they are responsible for selling!
There is a box on the order form, as well as the paper raffle ticket, to
designate the NFBO member who sold it. This is a great opportunity for us to
make a lot of money for our organization - but time is of the essence, we
only have until April 14th for the paper tickets, and May 4th for the online
sales.

If any chapter or division presidents would like paper tickets, please email
me OFFLIST at sheri.albers87 at gmail.com, and I will make arrangements to mail
them to you. All the paper tickets are numbered, and any unsold tickets MUST
be returned to me, or you will be charged for them.

Raffle Details: Prior to Flying Pig Marathon Weekend, we will match all of
the purchased Pigs up with a numbered Pig. If your numbered Pig is the first
selected when thousands of Pigs are dropped on Friday, May 5, 2017 at the
post-race of the Little Kings Mile, YOU will win $5,000 Cash and the charity
for which you purchased the Pig will also receive $5,000 Cash! You do not
need to be present to win but everyone is welcome to join the Pig Drop!

2nd Place: 2 year lease on a Toyota Prius!

3rd Place: Cincinnati Get-Away Experience! (Valued at over $1,500)

Please find attached the Piggest Raffle Ever flyer with our logo to use for
marketing purposes.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697