[Ohio-talk] NFB Scrip Ohio

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:36:50 UTC 2017

This is a late reminder but the next NFB Scrip Ohio order is due on Sunday,
April 2, 7:00 p.m. Remember to do you shopping for Easter. Maybe it is a new
spring outfit or just candy but whatever you wish for we can provide a gift
card that is certain to meet the need and then some if you just spend enough
money.

Again I'll remind everyone that although NFB Scrip Ohio is our only ongoing
program for fundraising we are holding other fundraisers at this time. You
can buy some chocolates which Melina will be happy to assist with and then
put them in an NFB tumbler that Rachel will help you purchase. You could
attach a gift card to either of these options. You could even purchase a
drawing pig in another person's name with the hope that should that person
win they will share the bounty.

Happy shopping,

Shelbi