[Ohio-talk] Thank You Barbara Pierce

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:38:35 UTC 2017

Dear JW,
Thank you so much for those kind words. You are the best person I know at remembering to thank and affirm people. You put me to shame, and I keep trying to learn from your example. As you can imagine, I am finding it hard these days to keep engaged when I see things falling to pieces. I guess, if I were really dedicated, I would offer to step in and try to save things. In stead I just keep picking away at the edges. But it is comforting to be reminded that my efforts are appreciated.

Love,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita