[Ohio-talk] Thank You Barbara Pierce

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 15 13:24:20 UTC 2017

Hear, Hear. Wan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Smith, JW
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:05 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Smith, JW <smithj at ohio.edu>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Thank You Barbara Pierce

Dear Barbara Pierce or as I affectionately call you, BOSS:

Thank you once again for an informative, diverse, well written and
effectively articulated Newsletter.

I have been in Ohio since 1993 and it has always amazed me how you are able
to be involved in just about every level and aspect of this movement and
still continue to develop and edit such an important aspect of what I
believe makes our affiliate what it is and has been for some time.

Your dedication and diligence related to this endeavor are so greatly
appreciated by myself and I feel very safe in saying, that I am sure that I
am not alone in this recognition and appreciation.

I just want to end by saying, that you are the epitomy of the term "role
model" and I so enjoy reading your work because it is filled with love,
commitment and persuasive appeal.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Jw

Dr. jw Smith