[Ohio-talk] reminder

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:29:50 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists:During the month of March, we will be running a social
media campaign to increase membership. Our goal is to encourage new members
to join by sharing the stories of how the NFB changes lives. As affiliate
and chapter presidents, we need your leadership to make this campaign a
success. First, we ask that you share your story, and encourage your members
to share theirs, on social media (Facebook, Twitter, or Integral) using
#WhyImAFederationist. Tell us what the NFB means to you or how the NFB has
helped you. Second, we are asking that each chapter set a goal for
themselves of bringing on at least one new member by March 31.

 Finally, we want to welcome new members into the Federation family. To this
end, we ask that you fill out the  new member form
<https://nfb.org/new-member-form> . If applicable, please also include the
new member's Twitter handle. If you have any questions, please contact me at
seller at nfb.org <mailto:seller at nfb.org>  or (410) 659-9314, extension 2423.

 Best,

Stephanie Eller

Coordinator of Strategic Partnerships

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, 2423 | seller at nfb.org <mailto:seller at nfb.org>

 <https://nfb.org/>

<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.
png>
<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.
png>  clip_image001.png

<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.
png>
<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.
png>  clip_image002.png

<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.
png>
<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image003.
png>  clip_image003.png

<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.
png>
<file:///C:/Users/NcbAdmin/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.
png>  clip_image004.png