[Ohio-talk] Update on my artwork for this month!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 16:32:57 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } I had told Cheryl Fields that was going to put in Ohio Chat on what's going on with my artwork this month. I know it's been awhile but in case everyone might be interested on what's going on with my artwork! First, next Saturday March 25 I will be participating with VSA Ohio Arts for the Day Accessible Expressions Exhibit down in Westerville,Ohio!! One of my textural art pieces that I had on display at the NFB state convention "Journey Down The River" will be at the exhibit at Westerville,Ohio community center where this event will take place from 11am to 4pm. Secondly American Printing House for the Blind is having there Insight artist event in April, I will be submitting artwork for that by March 13. Lastly Cheryl and her cousin Regina told me about the Waterloo Art festival that is coming up but I  haven't decided if I'll submit anything to that but we'll see!!!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone