[Ohio-talk] Good news for theater goers

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 13:38:24 UTC 2017

Although I do agree with Barbara as to the urgency of this lawsuit compared to other lawsuits we have done I am sympathetic. Last year I won two tickets to Phantom of the Opera on Broadway through a Seeing Eye charitable auction, however looking for an audio descriptive performance was not very enjoyable. During the year they only had two performances and a 12 month period that were audio descriptive. I contacted the company and they let provide the audio text script service and they said it was pretty much hit or miss as to what performances they do.