[Ohio-talk] Good news for theater goers

Mike Leiterman leitlaw at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:50:35 UTC 2017

With the national Federation of the blind the decision to choose what issue to litigate is often times on a continuum you have to evaluate what suits will affect the most people and make the most progress in our fight.
This is often times difficult decision because not all people have the same values as to what progress and furtherment of the fight truly is.
For instants litigating over accessible feet theater, or litigating over the wage violation under the department regulations 14.C. Both are important but one will effectively change quality of life from and employment perspective.
Think about it in this way. When you're building a house you typically start with the foundation, and then finish it up withih the chimney. This is a crude but accurate representation of the fight model that we follow. If we were to have infinite resources all matters that would further or five would be litigated