[Ohio-talk] Enjoy more reading with OLBPD this summer!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:57:24 UTC 2017

Greetings,

Are you looking for great summer reading? Read below and join olbpd
for insightful discussions about good books.
Here is the listing of books and dates chosen for book discussion:

Patrons who wish to participate in the OLBPD book discussion can call
in and join the conference call at 1-800-362-1262.

April 14

DB 70868 Late Edition by Bob Greene

May 12

DB 86608 Born a Crime:  Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah

June 9

DB 79856 The Children Act:  A Novel by Ian McEwan

July 14

DB 70393 A Big Little Life:  A Memoir of a Joyful Dog by Dean Koontz

August 11

DB 85906 The Elephant Whisperer:  My Life with the Herd in the African
Wild by Lawrence Anthony and Graham Spence

October ?

DB 18129 The Turn of the Screw by John Brewster

November 10

DB 86759 My (Part-Time) Paris Life : How Running Away Brought Me Home
by Lisa Anselmo

Happy Reading!

Michelle

Michelle Makkos, OLBPD Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
Ohio Library for the Blind and
Physically Disabled
17121 Lakeshore Boulevard
Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Phone: 1-800-362-1262
Email: michelle.makkos at cpl.org
Web: http://olbpd.cpl.org
Twitter: @OLBPD

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood