[Ohio-talk] 2017 Columbus Seminar Fact Sheets

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 14:15:55 UTC 2017

Good Evening,

Attached you will find the three fact sheets that will be used for our
appointments in Columbus next Tuesday, May 9th. I need to know if there are
any more members who will be attending, who did not let me know on the
affiliate call last Wednesday. Please email me offlist at
sheri.albers87 at gmail.com, so I can assign you to a team. Thank you very
much.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President