[Ohio-talk] THANK YOU Flying Pig BLT Station Volunteers!

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 00:28:33 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your
effort, hard work and dedication to make our Flying Pig BLT Station a
complete success for the second year in a row! This year was truly a family
affair, with moms and dads with their sons, moms and daughters, husbands and
wives, aunts, nieces, cousins and friends. It was fantastic!

There were some obstacles with getting an Uber for some of our members, but
they made valiant efforts to join us. This did not go unappreciated.

We made the affiliate proud, and we showed the community what blind people
can do. We went out and built the Federation!

Sheri Albers