[Ohio-talk] More Exciting Art News!!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 13:43:28 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Ok in the EXCITING ART NEWS!!! Keep your fingers crossed I entered on of my other textural paintings "Extrodinary Sunset" a textural painting of a sailboat sailing towards a sunset and a lighthouse on the shoreline. This is for  The American Printing House of the Blind Insight Art Exhibit!! If accepted it'll be displayed for their art event in October and will be used in their 2018 Calander!!! ✌️

As far as the STEM T shirt design for NFB I haven't heard anything yet on that!! I'll keep everyone posted and keep please keep me in prayers having a medical issue but I am working on getting the issue resolved!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone