[Ohio-talk] More Art News to Share!!!

Owen McCafferty ojmccaf1963 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 18:02:16 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi this is Owen McCafferty again with some more art news that I forgot to mention!! The VSA Ohio Accessibility Expressions Tour which features my textured artwork "Journey Down The River" will be on display now until June 28 at the George Streeter Gallery @ the Art Therapy Studio 12200 Fairhill Rd, Cleveland Ohio!! An artist reception will be Saturday May 20th from 2pm - 3pm than an artist workshop 3 to 4pm. My artwork will be on display and I hope you can come and check out my artwork!! Thank you!
Owen

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone