[Ohio-talk] Thank You

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Tue May 9 20:20:50 UTC 2017

Hello,

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all my fellow Federationists who participated in today's Legislative Day here in Columbus.  They had several important issues that they brought before our elected officials on behalf of blind people all over Ohio, and their efforts should be applauded. I really wish I could have joined you today, but be assured, I, like I'm sure was the case with many others, were with you in spirit rooting you on.

Also, another big thank you to Sheri Albers for doing so much of the work to put this day together. I know it was a lot of work.

Annette

Sent from my iPhone