[Ohio-talk] Thank You

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 00:54:12 UTC 2017

Hi Annette and All,
Coming off the Flying Pig Marathon weekend, let me "piggy-back" off your
message, and echo your thank you to everyone who had a part in our Columbus
Seminar yesterday! The day could not have been possible without the hard
work and dedication, and months of weekly conference calls by the
Legislative Committee. We had a total of 18 NFBO members participate,
divided into 5 teams, with almost all of our chapters represented. We were
able to meet with around 45 Representatives, and Senators. This made for an
extremely busy day! What made it a lot more comfortable for us all, was
being able to have a central meeting place, which was Annette's husband's
coffee shop, right there in the Riffe building. Thank you Jim, that was so
helpful.
So, yes, Annette, we did miss you, but we will be back, and do it again!
Stay tuned for more Columbus Seminar updates.
Sheri Albers