[Ohio-talk] nfb meeting on may 27, 2017

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Mon May 22 01:28:06 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Just sending a friendly reminder that our meeting is on May 27, 2017 at
Washington Platform meeting starting promptly at 2:00 p.m. If anyone
wants to eat lunch be there no earlier than 12:45 p.m. Orders will be
taken at 1 p.m. and meeting will start promptly at 2:00 p.m. starting
off playing the presidential release for may 2017. We have a lot of
things to cover this time and I'm aware that there will be a couple of
people who will be out of town but that shouldn't stop us from having
our meeting. We should have our meeting wrap up by 4 pm.

I hope we have some good weather over the next several days. Rain or
shine our meeting will go on as scheduled this time.
Washington Platform Saloon & Restaurant
1000 Elm St | Corner of Elm & Court
 Downtown Cincinnati OH 45202
513-421-0110

See everyone on Saturday.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Vice President
NFB of Cincinnati Chapter
characteristic that defines  you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations  create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is  not what holds you back.