[Ohio-talk] Screen Reader Usage Survey

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Sat May 27 18:52:37 UTC 2017

Well, Jordy,  if she wants results from this survey you might suggest that
she tries opening and doing the survey with a screen reader.  I'm running
JAWS 18 with a windows 10 computer and internet explorer.  I can open the
webpage but can't access questions using either the tab or arrow keys.  Have
you tried the survey.  If so and if you can get it to work, do you have any
suggestions?  Thanks.
God bless!
Paula and Garcon