[Ohio-talk] Reminder that Debbie or I want to present to your NFB.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Nov 19 03:24:41 UTC 2017

NFB of Ohio has been given a grant to provide Braille instruction to people
14 and older in the state. We are interested in finding people who want to
learn uncontracted Braille and people who will mentor. This will be
available in every county in Ohio. Please contact Debbie or me about when
we can present to yyour meeting. I presented to the Cleveland chapter on
Friday and several members are interested in mentoring. The state affiliate
needs your help to spread the word about this exciting opportunity. You can
email me at marianne at denningweb.com to let me know when you meet. If we
can't come in person we can present by phone. Time is critical since we
will have hour first group of Braille students in February.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053