[Ohio-talk] First time attendees-to the Ohio affiliate national convention October 27 through the 29th 2017 you are cordially invited and welcome to our team are wiki round up Friday, October 27, 2017 from 12:30 PM until 1:30 PM

Carolyn Peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sun Oct 1 23:51:05 UTC 2017

October 1, 2017 greetings, Ohio NFB affiliate President Richard payne, is rolling out the red carpet at the drink convention. There will be a wiki round up Friday, October 27, 2017 from 12:30 PM until 1:30 PM.

 The wiki round up-is for new members attending the stake conference for the first time, and current members attending for the first time, also members who have not attended the stake conference in a long time and anyone else who wants to join us.
 You will be greeted by the president of the Ohio affiliate, mr. Richard payne,
Your state board members
 Your division presidents
  And your chapter president of the Ohio affiliate
Not only will they greet you, they will sit and chat and chew, with you
 Let us share with you why this is such a dream convention and why we want to celebrate your presence, this is an activity you Musta 10.
Save the date and the time bring your lunch with you or have light snacks and beverage  with us.
We will have an icebreaker, several leaders will share with you:
Briefly the history of The National Federation Of The Blind
 The philosophy of The National Federation Of The Blind
An overview of what the convention will be like
And answer any burning questions you may have.
 We are excited to have you with us, and we are looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you.
Dr. Carolyn Peters, membership chair
President, Miami Valley chapter
937-343-5457

Sent from my iPhone