[Ohio-talk] Requesting Prayers

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:48:05 UTC 2017

Ohio Family and Friends,

It is with heavy heart that I pass on this information regarding our State
of Ohio's President.  Tonight President Payne's father passed away to be
with the Lord.

Our President is requesting a moment of silence while he and his family
gather together.

This life changing event was unexpected.  Please say a prayer and send good
wishes to him and the family.

Again, please respect his wishes and allow him a day of solace.

Thank you for your consideration and all that you do!

Richard's contact information is below

T: 937-829-3368

A: 1019 Wilmington, Apt 43

Kettering, OH 45420

If you need anything immediately, turn to Vice President Sherri albers.

Suzanne